It’s that time of year again! The Winter There Games are just around the corner. Are you ready to take home the gold for your team? Before each There Games we hold a logo contest to give the community a chance to show off their creativity and design skills. After the submissions are received, we invite the Thereian community to vote for their favorite There Games logo!
How does the Winter There Games Logo Contest work?
- The deadline to submit your logo design is Monday, January 18th at 12:00 Pacific/ 3:00 PM Eastern.
- Your design must include the words “Winter There Games” or “There Winter Games” and “2016”. You may use the There logo. You may not use anything that may infringe upon the official Olympic logo or any other copyrighted material.
- Your logo design must be 512 x 256 (it can be turned in either direction, so it can also be 256 x 512). Please use the .jpg or .png format.
- Send your .jpg or .png file to – please include the words “There Games Logo Contest” in the subject line.
- All logo designs must be original work.
- All designs submitted will be posted anonymously for community viewing and voting. Voting will take place January 19th – 21st . The design that receives the most votes will become the official logo of the Winter There Games 2016.
- The logo will be displayed on a special Winter There Games poster to be available for purchase during the 2016 Winter There Games only.
Everyone is welcome to submit their design! Good luck and thank you for your participation in making the 2016 Winter There Games a special event!