We are gearing up for another season of There Games! The next Summer Games will be held in several weeks. Submissions for the Summer There Games Logo are now being accepted. If you’ve got an artistic side we’d love for you to submit your own creative vision of the next Summer There Games logo. All logo entries are due by July 15th, so you’ve got a couple of weeks to work your graphic design magic.
Please read the Summer There Games Logo Contest guidelines below to enter.
- Submit logo designs in .jpg or .png format.
- Pixel size must be 512 x 256 or 256 x 512.
- Include the words 2016 and Summer There Games or There Summer Games.
- You may incorporate the official There logo.
- You may NOT steal copyrighted material and incorporate it into your logo.
- If your logo is found to have copyrighted material it will be disqualified.
All entries will be posted anonymously for the Thereian Community to vote on. The winning logo will be used on virtual merchandise. Sales from the Summer Games merchandise will go towards running the event as well as prizes for the winning teams.
If you’re interested in participating in the 2016 Summer Games logo contest, make sure to email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th. Good luck to all of our contest participants!
The 2015 Winter There Games Penguin Mascot has been named Frostbite! Congratulations to BlueAnn for coming up with the winning mascot name. A special prize will be awarded to BlueAnn for winning the contest.
Frostbite will be available for purchase in the Auctions to decorate your Lot or PAZ during the Winter There Games. All proceeds go towards supporting the Winter There Games events!
The voting for the 2015 Winter There Games Contest has concluded and we have a winner. Congratulations to Zayden for his winning entry! Thanks to our contest participants and the Thereian community for voting on a winning logo.
The winning design will be used on official flags and banners for the 2015 Winter There Games. You will be able to purchase logo merchandise from WTG_Avie in the Auctions.
The opening ceremonies will be held on February 19th and the Winter There Game events start on the 20th! See you There.
Cast your vote to choose the name of the 2015 Winter There Games penguin mascot! Voting will close on February 6th. A special prize will be awarded to the Thereian that submitted the winning name.
Three fantastic Winter There Games logos have been submitted and now it is up to the Thereian community to decided which logo is the best! Voting will take place February 3rd – 6th. The design that receives the most votes will become the official logo of the 2015 Winter There Games. The winning design will be used on the official flags and banners for this season’s There Games. You will be able to purchase logo items to use at your There Games events from WTG_Avie.
Cast your vote for your favorite WTG logo here.
Help us name the 2015 Winter There Games penguin mascot! Email a list of mascot names to WTG2015@yahoo.com by February, 2nd. The list of names will be available for the Thereian community to vote on after the 3rd of February. A special prize will be awarded to the member with the winning mascot name! Good luck to all of our participants!
It’s that time of year again! The Winter There Games are just around the corner. Are you ready to take home the gold for your team? Before each There Games we hold a logo contest to give the community a chance to show off their creativity and design skills. After the submissions are received, we invite the Thereian community to vote for their favorite There Games logo!
How does the Winter There Games Logo Contest work?
- The deadline to submit your logo design is Monday, February 2nd at 12:00 Pacific/ 3:00 PM Eastern.
- Your design must include the words “Winter There Games” and “2015”. You may use the There logo. You may not use anything that may infringe upon the official Olympic logo or any other copyrighted material.
- Your logo design must be 512 x 256 (it can be turned in either direction, so it can also be 256 x 512). Please use the .jpg or .png format.
- Send your .jpg or .png file to WTG.Avie@gmail.com – please include the words “There Games Logo Contest” in the subject line.
- All logo designs must be original work.
- All designs submitted will be posted anonymously for community viewing and voting. Voting will take place February 3rd – 6th. The design that receives the most votes will become the official logo of the Winter There Games 2015.
- The logo will be displayed on a special Winter There Games poster to be available for purchase during the 2015 Winter There Games only.
Everyone is welcome to submit their design! Good luck and thank you for your participation in making the 2015 Winter There Games a special event!