We are gearing up for another season of There Games! The next Summer Games will be held in several weeks. Submissions for the Summer There Games Logo are now being accepted. If you’ve got an artistic side we’d love for you to submit your own creative vision of the next Summer There Games logo. All logo entries are due by July 15th, so you’ve got a couple of weeks to work your graphic design magic.
Please read the Summer There Games Logo Contest guidelines below to enter.
- Submit logo designs in .jpg or .png format.
- Pixel size must be 512 x 256 or 256 x 512.
- Include the words 2016 and Summer There Games or There Summer Games.
- You may incorporate the official There logo.
- You may NOT steal copyrighted material and incorporate it into your logo.
- If your logo is found to have copyrighted material it will be disqualified.
All entries will be posted anonymously for the Thereian Community to vote on. The winning logo will be used on virtual merchandise. Sales from the Summer Games merchandise will go towards running the event as well as prizes for the winning teams.
If you’re interested in participating in the 2016 Summer Games logo contest, make sure to email your entry to email@example.com by July 15th. Good luck to all of our contest participants!